Sunday, April 17, 2016

STILL Getting Ready...

   The motorhome is now packed with household essentials: the linens, dishes, pots & pans, and other kitchen tools. Susan delivered the AAA tourbooks and maps we will need for the trip. Thank you, Susan!
   This weekend, I washed and re-strung 2 of the “day/night blinds,” just to see if I can do it without destroying them. I was successful and may do 1 or 2 more, if time allows. I am also making and installing blackout curtains in the bedroom area, and was thrilled to find a color that matches the motorhome interior at the store. The night part of the day/night blinds has never quite been dark enough for me.
   This week the motorhome passed its pre-trip check at the shop with the wheel bearings packed and a new house water pump. John still plans to work on battery accessibility, fluid checks, and oil change.

   Yes, Henry, this week I will buy 100 cans of cat food and 1 big bag of kibble for you and Bruce. Vickie will babysit while we’re gone...

No comments:

Post a Comment