Saturday, May 28, 2016

Milepost 6162: We are home!

     This morning we got up as early as possible so we could avoid any more extreme heat. We went straight to Chino Hills, where the motorhome lives, unpacked our clothes and food, and arrived in Anaheim around 1 p.m.
     No sooner did I announce our arrival, and I had an invitation from Tom to help paint his living room. Silly me! Instead of doing mounds of "return home" laundry, I went to Tom's and helped wash walls and prep them for the paint job. I spent part of Sunday and Monday helping finish the job. His walls went from dark beige to bright blue. I was tempted to paint some clouds....
     Susan invited us all for games and dinner on Sunday. We all had an enjoyable dinner and game of Yahtzee.... I guess it's good to be home after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment